Monday, November 3, 2008

Adam's first wrestling tournament

Adam had so much fun. He looked good. He has been practicing for two months now. And this was his first tournament.

He looks good in his gear don't ya think?


Here a picture of one win.


Here is a picture of his first pin.
Adam ended up wrestling four matches and won three. He was second place and received his first metal. He was so excited. Dad was so proud. He coached him through every match on the mat and wants to help coach the team when football is over. I think we just found another sport our family is going to be very busy with.




4 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

Friend of Kristi's here... this has nothing to do with your post, but thought you may want to watch a video. ;) Don't tell her I gave it to you. Ha ha!!! http://www.ktvu.com/video/17885881/index.html

Claudia said...

Melissa:
I have a blog...finally!
I send an invite and my name is latinamom, if you already deleted, let me know and i will send you another.
Claudiadelpapa@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I have tagged you! Go to my blog for all the details!

Trent and Kristi said...

So sorry to hear about Adam's arm - that is too bad! Hopefully he'll get back to wrestling in no time! What a little wrestler - very cute in his uniform and gear!